Get a professional building survey Newcastle with AJ Walton
Public & Private Sector Experience / Years of Experience / RICS Surveyor / 0191 340 6939
Need a building survey in Newcastle and the surrounding area? Are you searching for a reliable and impartial company to carry it out? Say hello to AJ Walton, one of Tyneside’s most trusted RICS Chartered Surveyors.
Why do I need a survey?
Purchasing a property is up there with one of the most important and most costly investments you’ll ever make in your lifetime. At AJ Walton, we think that should know exactly what you’re getting for your money and a RICS Building Survey will allow you make an informed and exact judgement about the condition of your potential new home, so that you can avoid an expensive and nasty surprise when you move in.
Our surveys will highlight any actions that need to be taken before you exchange contracts and it will let you know what kind of maintenance you’ll need to consider when the property begins to age, especially if it has been subject to any alternations or modifications in the past. A building survey Newcastle is a perfect way to safeguard you and your property.
BOOK A SURVEY TODAY! CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US
What is a RICS Building Survey?
A Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) approved report, delivered by a fully accredited company like ours, is the most in-depth survey available and will give you a comprehensive overview of the state of the building you’d like us to look at, including all of its structural aspects.
A RICS Building Survey Newcastle will give you:
- An extensive exterior and interior inspection and is more detailed than the Home Buyers Survey Newcastle.
- A description of potential problems and visible defects caused by flaws that may be hidden in the property
- An outline of the consequences if you don’t act and your repair options.
- Details of dangerous conditions and risks that may be apparent along with advice to your legal advisors
- Carried out by our RICS accredited surveyors, you will be provided with a highly professional RICS approved report.
- Advertising with regards to the energy efficiency of the property.Is the RICS Building Survey the correct choice for me?
Is the RICS Building Survey the correct choice for me?
The RICS Building Survey is ideal for buildings that are:
- over 80 years old
- Run down, old and/or large
- Of an altered, non-traditional or unusual construction.
- Within a conservation area or are listed.
Why should I use a local surveyor like AJ Walton?
Ask yourself this question. Are you willing to pay out six figures or more on a building that could potentially have expensive problems within it?
Houses are an expensive business so we urge you to get your decisions right the first time.
AJ Walton has first-hand knowledge of the local area, speaks in a language that is easy to understand and have lots of experience in preparing survey reports in Newcastle and the surrounding area.
Not sure about which survey to go for? Contact Us Here and we’ll call you back.